Spring is here! Celebrate the warmer weather with some cheerful new pieces of furniture that will brighten up your home for years to come. So banish all of those dark greys and browns and start thinking about those long days of Summer.
Here are some of Nick Scali’s favourite pieces of Spring-inspired furniture that will set the right tone in your home this season.
- Check out what’s new in black this Spring! The Darrin Lounge, which is a modern take on the more traditional Chesterfield sofa, with 100% Italian Natural Leather and duck feather seating. This stand-out lounge is available in a three and two-seater as well as an armchair and handy ottoman.
- Classic design together with wide armrests and adjustable headrests, make the Marc lounge (pictured above) a firm favourite. For this season we love this lounge in turquoise and can see this lounge working well in a beach inspired home or one with a cool modern feel.
- The Sara tub chair is one of our year-round favourites. With it’s simple but comfortable design, the tub is perfect in lounge and dining rooms as well as bedrooms and offices. It comes in a variety of colours but this season we like Sara in green or yellow.
- The Mavi in yellow could be the perfect ray of sunshine you’re looking for in your home. This chair has a modern retro feel and will provide year-round comfort.
- Give your dining room that pop of colour with Stewart, Floreance, Sean, and Jackson who will add colour and life to your next dinner party. These stackable, polycarbonate chairs are available in blue, pink, white, green and black.
With our 30% off store-wide sale, there’s no better time to come and browse at one of Nick Scali’s stores.